Friday, October 8, 2010

Aunt, I Salute You

From the time that I was born, you were with me
when I cry and needs some food, you carried me
and when I am sick, you are always with thee
that why I salute you and I am happy

After being a second mother in the school,
you'll become a mother of your three children
and even though you are not with your spouse
i believe that you can do it with rapturous smiles.

Thank you for the love that you are giving.
Thank you for the care and support that you are showing
I will always ask god to give you more blessing
And to keep on benevolence from other human being.

Don't anticipate those problems in life
they are jst tests for us to be remain strife
because teachers are like soldiers to be trained
to be a model, and a mother to be obeyed.







No comments: