Saturday, September 4, 2010

In Your Name I Glorify

                                                                In Your name I Glorify

When my heart is filled with grief,
You carried me with your mighty hands
When I was on sorrow I became weak,
You gave me strength to face the coming day

At times I am worried and hopeless,
You are with me and utters that I am blessed.
And now my soul is filled with happiness
and recognizing your sacrifices and gladness

Thank you for the tower of your endless love
Thank you for the blessings that came from above
      Thank you for fetching me in times of trouble
     And your name must be exalted and notable

You walked with me at the see of darkness
You lifted me by the virtue of your goodness
You comforted me in times of my weakness
that makes me trust by your righteousness

In your name I shall glorify
Praise and worship you in the sky
Please do not leave me all the day
On your presence, God I will stay



                                                                         -EAM-