Thursday, September 9, 2010

My Only One

My Only One

    The first time I saw u
    I got attracted with you
    They say I fall in love with you
    But I always say,"that's not true".
                                                    
     But the truth is I really like you
     Now. I'm sure this is already true
     But why? Still I can't say
     I can't find the right way
                                                          
     Until one day I saw you with another guy
     To myself, I felt pity
     Deep inside my heart I felt guilty  
     That I can't accept you have already somebody

     But even though I feel a lot of pains
     My love for you still remains
     Whatever happens, even my heartaches
     Your my only one, no matter what it takes

     I think its not too late
     I promise, i'll still be here to wait
     Still waiting you to love me too
     And my love will stay only for you








                                                                                                                By: Dhemie Agustin

No comments: